- BrandВетеринарные препараты
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Release formSolution
Kasepturin - Chlorhexidine, part of Kasepturina has bactericidal activity against gram-negative and gram-positive aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. Pharmaceutical form: solution for external use. Kasepturin comprises as an active ingredient of chlorhexidine digluconate - 0.5%, and as excipients - ethyl alcohol - 70% of a synthetic food dye - 0.1% and water to 100%.
3. Kasepturin produce packaged in glass or plastic jars, vials, bottles, sealed with screw cap supplied with stoppers or gaskets with sealing elements, as well as polymeric vials with a mechanical spray head.
4. Store in closed containers Kasepturin products in dry, protected from direct sunlight, away from the heaters and the source of fire, at a temperature of minus 40 ° C to 30 ° C.
5. Kasepturin be stored instead of children.
6. Kasepturin expired disposed of with household waste.
Kasepturina shelf life when stored - 2 years from date of manufacture.
Do not use the medicine after the expiration date.
2. PHARMACOLOGICAL PROPERTIES
7. Chlorhexidine, part of Kasepturina has bactericidal activity against gram-negative and gram-positive aerobic and anaerobic bacteria (including Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Escherichia coli, staphylococcus, streptococcus, salmonella) fungicidal activity against yeast fungi of the genus Candida and the dermatophyte Trichophyton , virucidal activity against lipophilic viruses.
Chlorhexidine neutralizes amino cell protein passes the membrane of bacterial cells, it stops at the cytoplasm and enters the membrane function, thereby blocking oxygen consumption, thereby reducing the level of ATP cells, resulting in cell killing.
Ethyl alcohol enhances the antiseptic activity of chlorhexidine.
In the presence of blood, pus, secretions and various organic substances antibacterial Kasepturina maintained.
The degree of influence on the body Kasepturin belongs to low hazardous substances (4th class of danger according to GOST 12.1.007-76). The recommended doses has no local irritant and sensitizing action.
3. Use of the drug
8. Kasepturin used as an antiseptic for:
- treatment and treatment of purulent wounds, abscesses, infected burns, bacterial and fungal diseases of the skin;
- washing of surgical wounds;
- treating postoperative seams;
- preparation of operational and injection fields;
- disinfecting tissue at castration, childbirth;
- processing the umbilical stump in newborns;
- the treatment of abrasions, scratches the surface of infected wounds and other minor traumatic injuries.
9. contraindication to the use Kasepturina is heightened individual sensitivity to chlorhexidine.
10. If antiseptic treatment of the operative field, double-skin rubbed separate sterile gauze, heavily soaked Kasepturinom. The dwell time after processing for 2 minutes.
Injecting field rubbed (in one direction) with a sterile cotton swab moistened data antiseptic. The dwell time after treatment of 1 minute.
On the affected skin Kasepturin applied using a sterile swab or gauze, or in the form of irrigation. Depending on the number of lesions of the solution should be such as to wet the surface being treated with the zatokov and wound cavities. In case of heavy contamination the wound treatment is carried out to completely remove visible dirt.
Treatment of the surgical instrument working surfaces and carried clean sponge soaked Kasepturinom or by soaking.
For rapid sterilization of instruments used in the same solution for 5 minutes.
In the treatment of surgical or examination neoprene (synthetic) their gloves rubbed (in one direction) with a cotton swab moistened Kasepturinom well.
The dwell time after treatment of 1 minute.
11. The symptoms arising from drug overdose, is not established.
12. Features of action of the drug at the first reception or in its abolition have been identified.
13. In cases where the deadline repeated treatments using the product should be resumed at the same dosage by the same scheme.
14. Side effects and complications in animals when using the drug in accordance with this instruction, as a rule, is not observed. In rare cases, after application of the preparation may be individual reactions (redness, itching, salivation) which spontaneously tested and does not require use of drugs.
15. The simultaneous application of iodine is undesirable drugs to avoid the development of dermatitis.
16. Animal products at the forced slaughter during and after application Kasepturina used without restrictions.
Not recommended for use with other Kasepturin antiseptic because of the possibility of their mutual inactivation. The presence of soap can also inactivate Kasepturin, so before use soap residue must be thoroughly washed off.
Kasepturin used every day 1-2 times a day. Then apply first granulation and healing process, the preparation can be applied more than once in 2-3 days.
The course of treatment is 7-14 days.
17. When working with Kasepturinom should follow the general rules of hygiene and safety provided when dealing with drugs.
18. Kasepturin be used for external use only. The drug is highly flammable, so there should be no contact with an open flame, and a heater is used. DO NOT SMOKE.
19. If you get Kasepturina they should be rinsed with plenty of running water in his eyes. If necessary, seek medical attention. In case of contact Kasepturina the stomach to drink several cups water suffered from 8-10 crushed pellets of activated carbon. If necessary, contact the hospital. If poisoning Kasepturinom symptomatic treatment.