- Country of manufactureRussia
Perforated beacon profile (PPM or plaster beacon) is intended for leveling a layer of plaster of a given thickness when preparing a surface for finishing work.
Perforated beacon profile (plaster beacon) is intended for leveling a layer of plaster of a given thickness when preparing the surface for finishing work. The round perforation facilitates a secure bond with the mortar.
The beacon profile allows you to achieve the most even surface when plastering a gypsum board or wall with gypsum or cement plasters.
When preparing a surface for finishing work, its plaster is performed; to facilitate this task, a perforated beacon profile is used . With its help, you can significantly save time and effort.
- perfectly flat surface of the plastered wall
- when using lighthouses, it is easier to plan the consumption of materials and reduce construction time
- when installing the PPM, thermal seams are formed, which avoids the occurrence of cracks during temperature drops or changes in humidity
- is in high demand on the market during seasonal work
|standard size (mm)||21x6 21x10|
|steel||HDGI; steel OTs 08ps 08kp|
More details at https://primet-rnd.ru/