- BrandЛаминарные системы
Price is formed on each consignment of goods in stock
Minimum delivery: (a container wagon)
Terms of delivery: (of FCA, FOB, EXW or other agreement with the customer)
Payment terms: advance payment, partial payment, letter of credit
Country of origin: Russia and the world's leading companies.
|Chamber dimensions, mm||905 x 610 x 750|
Physical isolation (retention and controlled removal from the working area) pathogenic biological agents (PBA) and microorganisms in order to prevent possible contamination by airborne droplets and contamination of the personnel working space and the ambient air.
Protecting agents working within the working area from outside and cross contamination.
Application boxing biological (microbial) safety class II type A2:
Primary operator protection when equipped with individual jobs in virology and bacteriology laboratories, medical, pharmaceutical and other institutions to work with pathogenic agents and organisms according 1.3.2322 - 08 JV, JV 1.3.2518 - 09 JV 1.3.3118 - 13.
Standard version boxing BMB - II - "Laminar - C. " - 0.9 (code 221.090)
- facial glass - casement, window material "triplex", opening mechanism, closing and holding the window in the open position is provided with gas springs;
- a damper to prevent the pin when closing the facial glass;
- tempered glass side;
- sloping face of boxing;
- illumination of the working chamber;
- 2 sockets in the working chamber box;
- laminarizator airflow from meshed polymeric mesh;
- a set of stainless steel countertops (three sections);
- amplifier countertops (1 pc. );
- worktop supports (2 pcs. );
- detachable stand for stainless steel hands.
UV irradiation unit
- retractable (in the inoperative position is located outside the working chamber, under the base);
- Metal protection of the lamp UV irradiation.
cleaning air supply and exhaust system:
- cleaning air entering the working chamber occurs through a HEPA filter air supply H14;
- cleaning air removed from the working chamber takes place through the outlet HEPA filter: H14;
- Movement of air flows inside the box a fan is installed.
- PLC system - a microprocessor;
- remote control box - button with LCD display;
- electromagnetic reader and electromagnetic passkey;
- Sensors air balance parameters;
- position sensors facial glass and block UV - irradiation;
- individual fuse in the electric supply line box main functions (fan, lighting, UV radiation);
- individual fuse sockets mounted in the chamber;
- removable power cord.
Elements for adjustment and verification:
- Balancing exhaust valve opening for adjusting the air flow;
- built - in air sampling fitting before the HEPA filters to verify their integrity.
- Stand - frame with a shelf for the feet;
- to move the box on the stand provided transport wheels;
- for permanent installation box in place of operation are provided screw supports.
- special wrench;
- allen key;
- special lining of foam to facilitate mounting box.
|The class of clean air in the working chamber at a concentration of suspended particles (aerosols) ISO 14644 - 1 - 2002||5 ISO|
|Class Boxing according to GOST R EN 12469 - 2010, NSF / ANSI 49||II|
|Class installed HEPA - filter according to GOST R EN 1822 - 1 - 2010||H14|
|Type box according to NSF / ANSI 49||A2|
|The average velocity of the air stream entering through the working aperture in m / s, not less than||0.47 ± 0.03|
|The illumination of the working field, Lk, at least||1000|
|The average speed of the downward air flow in the working chamber, m / c||0.35 + 0.01|
|The degree of recirculation in the box, %||70|
Options laminar box BMB - II - "Laminar - C. " - 0.9:
- gas valve with a solenoid valve
- Faucet - vacuum solenoid valve
- additional socket (mounted on the right)
- additional socket (set left)
- two additional sockets (mounted on the left)
- LED lighting of the working chamber
- Fume hood for connection to an external suction box system
- Test kit for testing air flow parameters and the integrity of the HEPA filter
- kit for disinfection treatment boxing formaldehyde vapors
- Stand - cabinet (consisting of boxing) / (in a separate container)
|Chamber dimensions, mm||905 x 610 x 750|
|Performance||730 m3 / hour|
|Other||Overall dimensions of the box with a stand (WxDxH) mm: 1000 x 770 x 2150 / Performance of fresh air supplied to the working box chamber, m3 / hour, at least: 656 - 674 / power consumed box (excluding PDUs load ) W, not more than 180 / total maximum load on the socket strip, W, no more than 800 / sound pressure level at a distance of 1 m from the boxing dB, not more than: 59|
The company offers a wide range of laboratory equipment: Elemental analyzers, Bioreactors, vacuum laboratory equipment, Weighing equipment, viscometers, hoods, gas analyzers, sample dividers, Dispersants and mixers, Dispensers for liquids, dosimeters and radiometers, Test equipment and sample preparation, Cages and racks for rodents, birds, mammals, complex Koch equipment, Test and measurement lab equipment, laboratory Hubs, cryostorages, Kjeldahl apparatus, laboratory furniture, Laminar boxes, freeze - drying, Medical furniture, medical laboratory equipment, mills, crushers, Laboratory microscopes, mineralizer laboratory, laboratory pumps, equipment for measuring length, Machinery for cleaning of laboratory glassware, equipment for sampling, sterilization equipment,