- Weight335-375 kg
COMPRESSOR UNITS of KR-2 and AKP-2 (AKP-21 Compressor)
The compressor unit of this type is intended for compression and forcing of atmospheric air in cylinders of respiratory devices up to the pressure of 80-150 kgfs/cm2. Besides, it purifies air of moisture, oil and hydrocarbons. The KR-2 compressor works in the manual mode, the AKR-2, AKR-21, AKR-22, AKR-23 compressor — in the automatic mode.
High-pressure compressors are intended:
- for launch of diesel electric devices
- for ensuring needs of industrial facilities for compressed air
- for use on oil drilling installations
Also you can buy in EnergoAir.ru the KR-24 compressor intended for pumping of petrol vapors and the KR-25 compressor forcing cleaned air up to the pressure of 200 kgfs/cm2. For obtaining additional data contact our managers.
KR-2, AKR-2 HIGH-PRESSURE COMPRESSOR: DEVICE
The compressor unit consists of the three-stage vertical compressor with the differential piston and the electric motor which puts the compressor in action through V-belt transmission. The design on the general welded frame is fixed. Here the guard of devices, radiator, oil separators, the relay, pipelines, electric air and blow-off valves, accumulative capacity is mounted. Circulating lubrication, cooling liquid, with forced circulation through radiator.
The AKP-2 high-pressure compressor is completed with control panel and alarm systems, are delivered to KR-2, AKR-21 without control panel and the alarm system.
The automatic control system and protection allows:
- carry out launch of the unit at pressure loss in system to 80 kgfs/cm2, with opening of blow-off valves for 30 seconds
- stop the unit on achievement of maximum pressure in system of 150 kgfs/cm2, with opening of blow-off valves on 30 sec. to electric motor stop
- to abnormally stop the AKR-10.000, AKR-2, AKR-21, AKR-22, AKR-23 compressor if the fact of temperature increase of air to 70 C °, pressure losses of oil, increase of air pressure to 170 kgfs/cm2 or its decrease to 60 kgfs/cm2 takes place.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COMPRESSOR UNIT (AKP-2, AKP-21, AKP-22, AKP-23)
|Name of parameter||Value of parameter|
|under the terms of suction,||m3/min.||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|on compressed air,||l/min||1.8||1.8||1.8|
|Electric motor power,||kW||7.5||7.5||7.5|
|Shaft speed, rated,||RPM||1000||1000||1000|
|Mass of installation,||kg||335||375||375|
|Availability of control panel||-||+||-|
|Availability of sensors and actuation mechanisms||-||+||+