- Cooling systemWater
Compressor of a high pressure K2-150, EKPA-2/150: appointment
The K2 150 compressor, and also its versions are intended to K2-150-1, EK2-150U3, EK2-150/2 for the forcing squeezed atmospheric in cylinders and providing with compressed air a number of objects. Sphere of their application:
- Forcing of air in starting cylinders and cylinders of respiratory devices (firefighters, scuba divers, etc.)
- Providing with air under a high pressure of industrial facilities (the compressor k2-150 guarantees pressure of 150 kgfs / sm.kv., EK2-1 50/1-1 and that it is more - 200 kgfs / sm.kv.)
- Start of powerful diesel engines on vessels (no more than 500 h.p.)
Air compressor of a high pressure of K2-150 and EKPA-2/150: device and principle of work
If the EK2-150U3 or EK2-150/1 compressor weighs more than 200 kg, then K2-150 can call the baby. Despite the small weight (82 kg), it easily copes with objectives, occupying at the same time a place minimum. Therefore it can be established on river crafts, small and average in size.
Three cylinders of a special design are responsible for tightening of air in all models. Differential pistons get into gear consistently, wear of walls of cylinders uniform. For each step of compression the safety valve and the manometer controlling pressure is provided. Thus, on the compressor of a high pressure the price includes economy on service and repair in the long term.
Management — manual, greasing is made by spraying, cooling — fresh or sea water. The basic complete set includes the compressor and the electric motor mounted on the general frame. There is a guard of devices and a water oil separator.
Technical characteristics k2-150, ekpa2-150
Before buying the compressor of a high pressure, pay attention to the following characteristics:
- the drive goes via the coupling from the electric motor
- manual control
- cooling is water
- the compressor is three-stage, vertical, single-row
- the stop and start automatic, is possible an emergency stop
|Name of parameter||Value of parameter|
|K2-150||K2-150-1||EK2-150/1 EK2-150/2||EK2-1 50/1-1 EK2-1 50/2-1|
|under the terms of absorption,||m3/min.||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|on compressed air,||l/min||1.8||1.3||1.8||1.3|
|Weight,||kg||82||255 (287) *|
|Overall dimensions,||mm||441x435x480||1106x435x668 (1010x435x668) *|
* - in table brackets values for installation with the electric motor of sea execution are specified below