HAEMO TERM &ndash - ZSA.6 a deep freeze for plasma freezing (6 containers, 1,8kg)
The HAEMO TERM &ndash - ZSA.6 &ndash - is intended for ensuring high speeds of realization of phase transition of substance of plasma from a liquid state in firm.
The static bystrozamorazhivatel the HAEMO TERM &ndash - ZSA.6 &ndash is a device in which when freezing containers with plasma are in a motionless state, and heat removal is carried out in the contact and convective way, i.e. as by means of creation of compulsory circulation of a stream of the air cooled up to the temperatures minus (45÷-50) ° - With, and directly on the boiling coolant brought to heatcontact plates.
- The letter "-A" - in the abbreviation defining modification of the device means that freezing of containers with plasma is made in a stream of forcibly circulating air cooled up to the temperature minus (45÷-50) ° - With, the letter "-S" - means that freezing is carried out in the static mode.
It should be noted that freezing in the liquid heat carrier in the dynamic mode provides the most biologically full-fledged plasma.
Application of a dynamic way of freezing allows to reach:
- extremely high speeds of transition of substance of plasma from a liquid aggregate state in firm -
- the highest degree of isotropy of components on container volume with the frozen plasma -
- the highest safety of criteria biological indicators of plasma.
- Bystrozamorazhivatel the HAEMO TERM &ndash - ZSA.6 allows to freeze effectively six containers with plasma, is convenient and reliable, does not demand the qualified service.