BW-520H + from
the Boway company
is an electric guillotine with the mechanical drive of an edge (an electric motor + a reducer) and the electric drive of a zatl. The guillotine of BW-520H+ is equipped with a paper clip with the electric drive and adjustment of effort. Automatic delivery of paper after a cut is also possible. This model is, as a rule, used as the main in printing houses. BW-520H + well proved as economic model. It it is similar to BW-520A, but possesses bigger functionality. The guillotine has all necessary modern systems of blocking for protection of hands of the operator.
Features of a guillotine of BW-520H+:
- The maximum format of paper — 520×520 mm.
- On a bed.
- Knives from the alloyed steel.
- Working plate from stainless steel.
- Filter, infrared protection.
- Use of a worm reducer with smooth movement and low noise level.
- Automatic clip, mechanical drive of a zatl.
- Self-testing at inclusion.
- The persistent motor provides reliability of the machine.
- Independent systems of a clip and cutting do process of work more convenient.
- The strengthened frame of a knife and excellent quality of a knife provide a cutting accuracy.
- Double emphasis of paper provides the accuracy of provision of paper when cutting. A back and lateral double emphasis allows to conform to various requirements to cutting.
- The infrared line of a cut allows to do positioning quicker and more precisely.
- Digital ruler.
- An opportunity to adjust cut depth.
- Strong forward panel.
- The clamping frame for paper provides a cutting accuracy.
- Double emphasis of paper at a cut.
- Exact control of a knife: 0,3 mm.