- Country of manufactureRussia
Flow sensor RGR - 100 Designed to determine the flow rate of flushing and grouting solutions when drilling onshore and offshore. The operation of the device is based on the generation of an electrical signal proportional to the value of the liquid flow rate in the pressure pipe.
- as part of the monitoring system for technological processes of drilling and well cementing:
- oil and gas;
- engineering and geological;
- during the construction of hydrogeological and other structures;
- as a stand - alone device with a unified output signal.
Consists of two converters: primary and transmitting, connected into a single unit.
Flow section diameter, mm. - RGR - 100
|Flow section diameter, mm. - RGR - 100M||100 and 147|
|Measured flow rate, l / s||0 - 100|
|Measured working pressure, MPa||0 - 40|
|Basic measurement error,||± 1.5|
|Maximum reduced error for the indicating device, %||2.5|
|Output signal corresponding to the measurement range, V||0 - 10|
|Ambient temperature, ° С||- 40 . . . + 50|
|voltage, V||220 + 20%|
|frequency Hz||50 ± 10%|
|Power consumption, VA||400|
|Overall dimensions, mm:|
|primary||600 x 350 x 350|
|transmitting||280 x 110 x 220|