- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Hose high pressure drilling for offshore drilling to buy wholesale and retail from the manufacturer for export in Russia, Velikiy Novgorod
Applied to reduce vibration during drilling to feed drilling fluids with water - based oil content to 80% .
Features: Diameter: 50 mm to 150 mm
Operating pressure: from 0 to 1050 kgf / cm 2
Bending radius: from 700 to 1600
Certification: Certificate of Conformity PB + application, ISO 9001: 2015
Consumer properties: temperature compensation piping extensions of misalignment and vibration. Use as a bypass line for repair of oil / gas pipelines, and also as a flexible liner. Feed mud into the well under pressure.
Description: Rubber drill sleeve composition:
- Flexible part: rubber, polytetrafluoroethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polyamide;
- Sleeve Reinforcement: steel wire, textile cord;
- an end fitting sleeves - Carbon or stainless steel;
- fixing the end fittings (studs, bolts, nuts, washers)
- a protective metallic casing (on demand)
The use of other materials which do not degrade the quality of products.
Restrictions on the sleeve length: 24 m;
End Connections: flanged threaded, welded, quick release. International and Russian standards. Develop design documentation for non - standard end pieces.
Minimum scope of delivery: 1 piece.
Packing: wooden box, pallet, box (depending on volume)
Terms of delivery: EXW, of FCA (Russia, Veliky Novgorod)
Payment Terms: Prepayment - 100% , 70/30 or 50/50
Country of origin: Russia, Novgorod
Production capacity: up to 15,000 sleeves
- Standard. 12 months for typical operating conditions.
- Advanced. It depends on the technical conditions and the specific operating conditions. The warranty period can be extended up to 18 months at the coordination of all the technical characteristics and conditions of use of the product.
- The service life of up to 25 years.
List of all the range of products:
- metal hose
- PTFE hoses
- drill sleeves
- Flat sleevescomposite hoses