- Country of manufactureJapan
- Class of printer/copier/MFDOffice
The high-performance MFP with low cost value of printing
- Printing — is up to 50% lower, than on the laser device
- Printing speed till 34 p./min., does not exceed time of an output of the first page 7 sec.
- High reliability — to 35 000 prints a month
- The maximum loading of paper to 580 sheets
- Printing head of new generation of Epson PrecisionCore
- Pigmental Epson DURABrite Ultra ink
- Automatic duplex printing, bilateral scanning of documents
- Separate cartridges of high capacity – to 4000 pages
- Connection on a wired and wireless network
- Support of Epson Connect
- Big touchpad of management
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620DWF is a jet multifunction device for small office with wide functionality and low cost value of printing. High reliability and productivity of the device, and also convenient office functions do Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620DWF by an ideal solution for the small and medium working groups.
Low cost value of printing
Thanks to separate cartridges of the increased capacity it is possible to reduce significantly cost value of printing — on average to 50% in comparison with similar color and black-and-white laser devices. The smaller quantity of expendable materials, in comparison with laser devices, allows to save on service and reduces possession cost that is important at choice of this sort of devices.
The only expendables are cartridges and capacity for the fulfilled ink. Use of separate cartridges of the increased capacity (with a resource to 4000 pages) provides economic printing of large volumes. Cost value of printing is 50% lower, than on similar color laser devices!
Office Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620DWF inkjet multifunction device differs in high reliability thanks to the newest technology of printing — Epson PrecisionCore. The Epson PrecisionCore technology brings an inkjet printing to new level, providing sharp increase in speed, quality, reliability and efficiency of printing. The printing head is expected large volumes of printing — to 35 000 pages a month and is not an expendable material. Service life of this printing head is equal to service life of the device. The printing head does not demand additional service.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620DWF possesses all basic office functions:
- wireless connection on Wi-Fi, and also the Wi-fi Direct function
- printing, scanning, copying and fax
- network interface card
- automatic duplex printing, bilateral copying and scanning
- main tray of loading of paper with a capacity of 250 sheets
- additional tray of loading of paper with a capacity of 80 sheets for printing on more dense carriers
- cartridges of the standard, increased and ekstrapovyshenny capacity for more economic printing
- function of confidential printing by means of input of a PIN code from a device panel.
Thanks to support of the Epson Connect service the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620DWF printer gives ample opportunities of wireless work. The Epson iPrint application is specially developed as much as possible to simplify to owners of mobile devices work with the Epson equipment. Just install the application, and you will be able to print and scan documents and photos, using any mobile device on the basis of the iOS or Android operating system. The Epson Email Print function allows to send for printing documents and images from every spot on the globe by e-mail. Now you can print urgent documents on the printer, being in business trip.
Besides, with the device it is very convenient to work thanks to existence of the big touchpad, and also a possibility of direct scanning and printing with USB — carriers. At the same time it is possible to print documents of the JPEG and TIFF formats directly from USB carriers.
High printing quality
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620DWF uses unique pigmental Epson DURABrite Ultra ink. Specially developed for printing on normal paper, pigmental Epson ink allows to receive bright and saturated color proofs. The structure of DuraBrite Ultra ink is other than structure of water-soluble ink. Pigment particles in DuraBrite Ultra ink are put into a polymeric cover which protects them from external influences. Prints instantly dry, turn out steady against fading, the image will not be spread even at selection by a marker or water hit. Unlike water-soluble ink the pigment does not get into paper fibers, and lays down on a leaf surface. Thanks to it when printing on normal paper the image does not appear through from a reverse side that allows to print from two parties of a leaf.
One more important property of a pigment is that the pigment is not showered from paper at long storage as it often happens to a toner to laser devices. Pigmental ink is recommended for archive document storage.
Printers of the Epson WorkForce Pro series are more eco-friendly, than similar laser printing devices. The harmful toxic connections which are negatively influencing environment unlike the toners used in laser printers and the MFP are not a part of ink. All this gives to the companies the following additional benefits:
- energy efficiency — to 80% lower energy consumption because in construction of printing devices there are no heating elements,
- minimum of details for utilization — to jet devices, unlike laser, are not required a photodrum, an oven, rollers of transfer of the image,
- economy of space — compact cartridges take less places at storage, there is no need to leave around the printer an empty seat for ventilation implementation.