Less than 1 year old on Allbiz
- Country of manufactureRussia
Indicator for the rapid semi - quantitative determination of the concentrations of working solutions of the disinfectant "INOX (PV - 3.0% , NUK)".
- Expiration date: 1 year (including after opening the package).
- Storage conditions: in a sealed tightly closed package in a dry place at a temperature from + 18 o C to + 25 o C.
- Set: indicator strips (100 pcs) in a plastic case, comparison element - a color scale for comparing color and establishing concentrations, instructions for use.
Scope of application
All areas of use of the disinfectant "INOX (PV - 3.0% , NUK)". ": Medical institutions; clinical, microbiological and other laboratories; communal facilities.
Mode of application
Immersing the strip for a certain time in the working solution and comparing the color of the indicator zone with the color of the comparison scale.
- To determine the IEC (minimum effective concentration) of an active substance in solution;
- to establish the suitability of the working solution.
INOX indicator test strips (PV - 3.0% , NUK) are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of TU 20.59.52 - 013 - 315619600001672 - 2018. Benefits
- A quick and affordable way to test the suitability of working solutions of a disinfectant.
- Relatively high detection sensitivity.
- The availability and ease of application of the method - the ability to carry out the determination at each workplace.
Similar company products