- Country of manufactureTurkey
- Pullуказано в описании N·m
- Winch pulling forceуказано в описании kg
An important role in the anchor device is played by anchor mechanisms which lift and give stanovy anchors, and also hold an anchor chain at the parking of the vessel. These mechanisms also use that vybiratshvartovyetrosa. Brashpil and spikes which work by means of electric, steam or electrohydraulic drives belong to these cars.
Brashpil is the deck module having a horizontal shaft by means of the asterisks put on a shaft it makes selection and return of a chain of an anchor. Turachki, attached to an intermediate shaft, the movements at all operating modes carry out. Turachki brashpilya vybirayutshvartovyykanat, thus, through a rope tension, attracting the vessel to the mooring. In most cases brashpil are equipped with electric motors and have a shaft of horizontal positioning.
Proceeding from feature of a design of transfer and the drive, a brashpila are divided into three main types:
- With a reducer, in which two steps of a cylindrical form. The supply of traction force is carried out by means of two electric motors.
- With a reducer where the first cylindrical step is replaced by conic. Traction power is carried out by means of one engine.
- With a reducer where there is a worm and cylindrical step. Traction power is carried out also by means of one driving engine.
Spike - the deck module performing the same functions, as brashpil. Still as this equipment choose fishing nets and trawls. The main difference between a spike and brashpily this arrangement of a shaft. At a spike it is located vertically. One more difference is a presence at a spike of an asterisk and turachka in one copy, and at brashpilya these details are located in two units symmetrized. It allows brashpilyu to choose and give synchronously at once two anchor chains. Spikes have a design similar with each other, regardless of thickness of a rope or a chain of an anchor. Unlike brashpily which are equipped with electric motors giving of labor on a shaft of a spike depends only on constructional features of the ship.
Flexible system of conditions of deliveries, at the choice of the client:
- EXW - under direct contracts with the producer;
- Cifili CPT, the currency or hryvnia contract, at choice of the client;
- DDP - delivery of the goods which underwent customs cleaning to the address of the buyer.
Goods can be delivered with certificates of classification societies, members of MAKO, including without limitation:
Also, at the request of the customer, delivery of goods directly with certificates of RSU and with manuals and plates in the Russian or Ukrainian languages is possible.