Oil lamellar and rotor vacuum pumps ULVAC GLD
Vacuum pumps of the GLD series
are high-performance tight monoblock pump units, with the low level of vibration and noise. Contain several built-in mechanisms, such as the valve of gas ballast, the valve of prevention of the return stream of oil and the full-size sensor of level of oil. This series is completed with multirange electric motors and meets the international standards.
The ULVAC GLD series turns on pumps with the following characteristics:
- GLD-040 2,4 m ³ / h, 230 V, 1 F, 6,7×10-4 mm of mercury.
- M GLD-136 A 8,1 ³ / h, 380 V, 3 F, 6,7×10-4 mm of mercury.
- GLD-136 C of 8,1 m ³ / h, 230 V, 1 F, 6,7×10-4 mm of mercury.
- GLD-201 A of 12 m ³ / h, 380 V, 3 F, 6,7×10-4 mm of mercury.
- GLD-201 B of 12 m ³ / h, 230 V, 1 F, 6,7×10-4 mm of mercury.
- GLD-280 A of 18 m ³ / h, 380 V, 3 F, 6,7×10-4 mm of mercury.
- GLD-280 B of 18 m ³ / h, 230 V, 1 F, 6,7×10-4 mm of mercury.
Features of the pumps ULVAC GLD:
- high efficiency in relation to the pump sizes;
- low level of vibration and noise;
- existence of the valve of gas-ballast;
- mechanism of prevention of the return emission of oil;
- convenient window for control of level of oil.
Typical scopes of application:
- analytical and laser systems (rentgenny and gas analysis, mass spectrometry, hromatografichesky decontamination);
- systems of multistage vacuum pumping;
- pumping of systems of an electronic microscope;
- equipment of the semiconductor industry, raspylitelny systems and installations of sedimentation of films;
- vacuum concentrator, filters;
- vacuum drying and freezing, etc.
Technical characteristics of the pumps ULVAC GLD
|Parameter||Unit Izmir niya||Model|
|50 Of Hz||60 Of Hz||50 Of Hz||60 Of Hz||50 Of Hz||60 Of Hz||50 Of Hz||60 Of Hz||50 Of Hz||60 Of Hz|
|Actual speed of pumping||l/min||40||48||135||162||135||162||200||240||200||240|
|m ³ / h||2,40||2,88||8,10||9,72||8,10||9,72||12,00||14,40||12,00||14,40|
|Extreme residual pressure||Pas||0,67 (the GBQ is closed); 6,7 (the GBQ is open)|
|Torr||5,0×10-3 (the GBQ is closed); 0,05 (the GBQ is open)|
|mbar||6,7×10-3 (the GBQ is closed); 0,07 (the GBQ is open)|
|Engine type||Single-phase, 200 W, 4P, Condenser start-up, 100-120B/200-240B||Three-phase, 400 W, 4P, 200-240V/380-460V||Single-phase, 400 W, 4P, Condenser start-up, 100-120B/200-240B||Three-phase, 550 W, 4P, 200-240V/380-460V||Single-phase, 550 W, 4P, Condenser start-up, 100-120B/200-240B|
|Current of full loading||A||4,20 (100B)
|Capacity of oil system||ml||550 - 800||1,000||1,000||1,100||1,100|
|The recommended oil||R-2||SMR-100||SMR-100||SMR-100||SMR-100|
|Diameter of entrance port||mm||KF-25||KF-25||KF-25||KF-25||KF-25|
|Range of working temperatures||°C||7 - 40||7 - 40||7 - 40||7 - 40||7 - 40|
|°F||44,6 - 104||44,6 - 104||44,6 - 104||44,6 - 104||44,6 - 104|
|Overall dimensions (W×L×H)||mm||150×427×228,5||170×485,5×240||170×487,5×249,5||170×513,5×240||170×515,5×249,5|
Overall and connecting dimensions of the pumps ULVAC of the GLD series:
ULVAC Technologies, Inc was created in 1992 as subsidiary of the American ULVAC. The company provides very wide range of processing equipment for vacuum, the thin-film industry. Range the equipment allows clients to scale the productions from basic researches and development, before large-scale production. Also the company makes semiconductor devices and modern electronics for the energy sector.
Production of the company:
- Vacuum pumps and valves
- Vacuum gages
- LED devices
- Touch panels
- Vacuum switches
- Industrial gas monitors