Tomato tall COLIBRI F1(KOLIBRI F1)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureFrance
• vegetative period: 67-70 days
• average weight is 160-170 grams
• plants with a high force of growth, growing in 2 stalks, with powerful foliage a plate and a thick stalk which covers fruits and promotes extra root food, on a brush of 8-10 fruits
• near a fruit stem there is a knee that provides convenience of collecting
• well developed root system
• fruits are ovate-plum-shaped, fleshy, thick-walled (5-7 mm), fragrant, saturated red color, without green spot, a streak and a core inside, smooth, leveled in a form and the size, very dense
• are not subject to cracking
• diameter of fruits is 30-35 mm.
It is used for the fresh market and processing
Early indeterminantny hybrid of a tomato like slivka for cultivation in the discovered and closed soil.
Have excellent with pleasure - sour tastes.
It is used for the fresh market and processing.
The hybrid is not subject to vertitsilliozny withering, fuzariozny withering, a nematode and a mosaic of tomatoes.
It is characterized by excellent setting and amicable return of a harvest, it is adapted to various zones of cultivation and under different types of soils.
It is plastic to poorly lit cultivation conditions.
High productivity is reached
use of drop watering.