We sell trinatry phosphate of 12 water, 98%, Na3PO4*12H2O (the Three-replaced fosfrnokisly sodium, dvennadtsativodny).
Available, packing bags on 25 kg. Wholesale prices.
Trinatriyfosfat of 12 water - productions China - from the direct importer.
LLC TD Arsenal Ukraine - sale of chemical raw materials and production.
Trinatriyfosfat — scales or crystals from white till cream color. It is fire and explosion-proof, has alkaline properties. On extent of impact on a human body the product belongs to substances of the 2nd class of danger according to GOST 12.1.007.
Formula: Na3PO4 • 12H2O
Synonym: the three-replaced fosfornokisly sodium, ortho-phosphate of sodium, sodium triphosphate.
International name: Trisodium phosphate dodecahydrate.
CAS No: 10101-89-0
Warranty period of storage: Twelve months from the date of production in accordance with GOST 201-76.
Storage conditions: in the closed not heated warehouse.
Molecular weight: 380,12 g/mol.
Solubility: / 100 ml at 25 °C: 25,8
Density: 1,62 g/cm3
Melting temperature: 73,5 °C
Sodium triphosphate is used when receiving butadiene - styrene rubbers, by production synthetic washing and cleaners as surfactant in production of cements and at well-drilling.
Trinatriyfosfat is applied during the degreasing or preparation of surfaces of products to further processing (painting, a galvanics, etc.).
It is used as means for dissolution of all types of mineral pollution, including the started nakipny deposits on the internal surfaces of the heatexchange equipment, household water-heating appliances (teapots, washing machines, etc.).
Pulp and paper industry
Trinatriyfosfat is applied as paper bleach.
Other goods of the company:
- Zinc anodes
- Anodes tin
- TsAM 4-1, TsAM 4-1o, TsAM 4-3, TsAM 9-1,5 alloys
- Tin in Chushka Spit
- Nickel cathodic N-1 brands, N-1u
- A5, A7 aluminum
- Anodes zinc TsV, TsO
- Anodes nickel NPA1, NPAN
- Anodes tin
- Anodes copper
- Anodes cadmic Kd0, KD1
- Wire zinc TsV, Ts0
- Powder zinc
- A leaf zinc (under the order)
- Leaf lead C1, C0
- SU-0 antimony, SU-1
- Zinc-aluminum TsA03, TsA04 alloys (blocks)
- SSUA lead and antimonial alloys, SSUAA (Chushka Spit)
- Zinc-titanium alloys (leaf, tapes)
- Alloy magnesium-aluminum (Chushka Spit) (Under the order)
- Cadmium Kd0, Kd1 (Chushka Spit)
- MG-90, MG-95 magnesium (Chushka Spit)
- Manganese metal Mn-95; Mn-96,5
- Silicon metal Kr-99
- Chrome metal H-99; X-98,5; H-99N
- Ferroalloys (ferro-molybdenum Fmo60, ferrovanadium Fvd50, Fvd80, FH 800-900 ferrochrome, ferronioby Fnb60, ferroboron of Fb17, Fb20).
Production available in a warehouse of LLC TD Arsenal Ukraine Dnieper.